Dog Friendly Park
Travelling with Dogs
Barlings Beach Holiday Park is pleased to advise that we are a dog friendly holiday park in our quiet periods. This will initially be on a trial basis. Dogs are welcome on our caravan sites and select Deluxe Cabins.
Dogs are accepted on application and our management team will need to meet your dog on arrival, before entry into our park is granted. For safety reasons, only smaller and soft natured breeds will be accepted.
If you have any questions about our Dog Friendly policy, please contact our friendly reception team.
Conditions of Stay for our Guests with Dogs:
Guests with dogs MUST agree to and comply with the following conditions and requirements. A signed acceptance of these conditions is required on arrival.
- For safety reasons, only smaller and soft natured breeds will be accepted.
- Cats and Birds are not permitted during the trial.
- Aggressive or excessively noisy pets will not be allowed.
- No more than one pet is permitted per site.
- All pets are to be approved by Park Management prior to bringing them into the park. Please come to reception upon arrival to complete a registration form.
- Pets must not be left unattended in the park at any time, including in your van/cabin.
- Pets are not permitted in the communal recreation areas including the playground, grassed play areas, pool, games room, camp kitchens and laundries.
- Site holders are to ensure all pet waste is immediately picked up and disposed of in bin areas.
- All pets must be and remain inside vans/cabins after 10pm.
- Management reserves the right to require any pet that exhibits aggressive behaviour or excessive noise to be removed from the park immediately.
- Management reserves the right to end the pet friendly trial at any time.
- Pet owners are responsible for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions by or because of their pet.