Dog Friendly Park
Pet Friendly Accommodation on South Coast NSW
Dogs are accepted on application and our management team will meet your dog on arrival, before entry into our park is granted. For safety reasons, only smaller and soft natured breeds will be accepted.
If you have any questions about our Dog Friendly policy, please contact our friendly reception team.
Conditions of Stay for our Guests with Dogs:
Guests with pets MUST agree to and comply with the following conditions and requirements. A signed acceptance of these conditions is required on arrival.
- Cats are not permitted unless approved by the manager.
- Due to safety reasons, only small to medium sized soft natured breeds are permitted. Larger animals may be permitted at discretion of manager.
- Your pet must always be leashed or restrained whilst not in your van, tent or cabin.
- Your pet must always be supervised and never left unattended including inside a tent, van or other accommodations.
- For health and safety reasons, pets are not permitted in communal recreation areas including the playground, grassed play areas, pool, games room, camp kitchens and laundries.
- Pet owners are to ensure all pet waste is immediately picked up, sealed and disposed of in bin areas.
- Pet owners are personally responsible, and will be held to be so, for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions by or because of their dog, regardless of “fault”.
- The pet owner must agree that the park owner/manager reserves the right to evict any guests whose pet is deemed noisy, disruptive, and aggressive, or is the subject of complaints from other guests.
- The pet owner agrees that the park manager and/or designated staff member has the discretion to accept or reject a pet upon arrival.
- Pet owners understand that the beach has a dog timeshare policy and dogs are allowed on or off leash before 9am & after 5pm from the 1st Nov – 30th April. From the 1st May – 31st Oct, dogs are allowed on or off a leash at all times.